Under Article. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does the purchase by indicating in the order form a reference to VAT), has right to terminate the contract of purchase, except as noted:
To exercise this right, the customer must send to LUMIAN srl. a notice to that effect within 10 working days of receipt of goods. Such notice shall be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt addressed to LUMIAN Via dei Carraresi, 18D, 00164 Rome. This communication can be anticipated by fax, as long as confirmed by registered mail within 48 hours. Once such notice of withdrawal, the Customer will notify the customer instructions on how to return the goods that must be received within 10 days from the authorization.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- The law applies to product purchased in its entirety; it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product purchased;
- The law does not apply to the products when used;
- The products must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: manuals, etc. ...); To limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when possible, to put it in another box on which to affix the label provided by LUMIAN Ltd. showing the number of DOA (authorization code to return); It should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the packaging of the product;
- By law, the shipping costs for the return of the asset are charged to the customer;
- Shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer;
- If the goods are damaged during transport, LUMIAN Ltd. will inform the client (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, while canceling the request for withdrawal;
- LUMIAN srl is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- On his arrival in stock, the product will be examined to assess any damages not caused by transport. If the package and / or the original packaging are damaged, LUMIAN Ltd will subtract from the refund due to a percentage, but not more than 10% of it, towards the cost of restoration. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original, LUMIAN Ltd. will refund the customer the full amount already paid, within 30 days of receiving notice of the withdrawal, by transfer of the amount charged on the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, the Buyer shall promptly provide to the bank on which the reimbursement (Cod. ABI - CAB - Current Account of the invoice) .The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity (packaging and / or its contents), where LUMIAN srl finds:
- The lack of external and / or internal packaging; - the absence of product components;
- Damage to the product for reasons other than transportation. In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, LUMIAN srl will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.